Friday, December 2, 2011

Ctrl + N

Hello everybody. It has been some time since i started my personal blog "Buscando el Camino" that was only in Spanish. Today I start this new blog that would be something like an English version of it. The reason is that in the last couple of month I met a lot of people from diferent places around the world. At the begginig I will mix old posts translations from the spanish blog and new ones, so it will not be in chronologycal order. 


I also want to say sorry if there is any mistake on the text. It´s been a very long time without speaking and writing English. I hope this blog will also help me to improve my English. If you see any mistake, just tell me!

You are all welcome to participate here, even if you don´t know me.  I will be very happy if you leave comments so we can share thoughts.


3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...