Why this name for the blog?
When I started the Spanish I was going throw a very difficult time in my life. It was like nothing that I was doing by that time make any sense. I was not feeling very good because of too many things (studies, money, love, friends, etc). One day I decided to end with all of that and start searching for new things in life. I did´t really know where to go or what to do. One of the first things I did was creating a personal blog to share my thoughts and experiences with whoever want to read it, but mostly with my own self. It´s just like a diary, so I never forget where I have been to.
After all this I realized that life is just like a long way to somewhere we don´t know, but it doesn´t matter. What really matters is the way we go through and never forget to leave some footprints so others can join or follow you.

No comments:
Post a Comment